Presbyterian Women is a Presbyterian Church (USA) affiliated organization made up of more than 200,000 members from congregations across the country. Presbyterian Women’s purpose is guided by the belief that we are forgiven and freed by God in Jesus Christ. Holding fast to this purpose, Presbyterian Women are committed to…
- nurture our faith through prayer and Bible study,
- support the mission of the church worldwide,
- work for justice and peace, and
- build an inclusive, caring community of women that strengthens the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) and witnesses to the promise of God’s kingdom.
At Warner Memorial Presbyterian Church, we have had an active Presbyterian Women’s chapter for decades. Some of our activities include:
- A Monthly Book Club — Join us on the 4th Friday of every month on Zoom at 7:00 PM to chat about our latest book!
- Supporting DC Books to Prisons — DC Books to Prisons is a non-profit organization in Washington DC that provides free books to incarcerated individuals and helps develop and support prison libraries.
- Monthly Joy Circle — Join us on the 2nd Tuesday of every month on Zoom at 7:00 PM for a time of study and reflection.
- Fellowship Gatherings — Presbyterian Women hosts a regular fellowship hour after worship, as well as various community receptions that take place throughout the year at Warner Memorial Presbyterian Church.
- Connectional Ministry — Because we are a chapter of a larger organization, we have regular opportunities to gather with other Presbyterian Women chapters in both our Presbytery and our Synod!
We would love for you to join us for any or all of this. To learn more contact the church office at firstname.lastname@example.org!